(t) +33-783-72-63-76 (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Massage Services – Chamonix Mont Blanc – Argentiere – Les Houches
Therapeutic Massage is a manual therapy involving the manipulation of the body’s soft tissue to promote generalized health benefits, including relaxation, stress relief (cortisol reduction) and better sleep, alongside specific physical improvements – such as increased range-of-motion, de-restricted posture and reduced muscular pain. A good quality massage is an essential part of your survival kit to boost performance & wellbeing, be that for sports – from running and cycling to rock climbing and skiing – or helping reduce stress, improve posture and promote wellbeing.
Equilibrium Massage offers highly qualified professional massage services to support your body and mind’s relaxation and empowerment in sports, work and life, through a combination of technical massage, relaxation and myofascial release.
Professional Massage Services in Chamonix:
Equilibrium Relax & Rebalance Massage:
- Supports mental relaxation and reduces physiological tension | Relieves aches & pains | Reduces stress | Boosts immune system | Aids improvement of sleep | Helps to restore positive postural patterns
- Includes soothing Swedish massage and regenerative Thai massage techniques.
(Prices: 1hr+ ~ 110€ per hour / 45mins ~ 90€/ 30mins ~ 65€ *)
Equilibrium Technical Sports & Remedial Massage:
- Addresses your unique body structure & movement patterns as relevant to your own lifestyle & sports.
- Aids postural improvement | muscle/fascia restrictions & tensions | injury prevention | reduction of muscle fatigue | flexibility | pre and post sports
- Includes myofascia release, soft tissue release, neuromuscular techniques.
(Prices: 1hr+ ~ 110€ per hour / 45mins ~ 90€/ 30mins ~ 65€* )
Ruth Martin Sports Massage – Soft Tissue Release
Equilibrium Geothermal & Hot Stones Massage:
- Ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation for body and spirit. You are massaged with the stones themselves
- Geothermal Contrast Massage – heated basalt stones allow warmth to penetrate muscles and relax the body while the chilled marble stones stimulate circulation and relieve inflammation
- Classic Hot Stones Massage incorporates the heated stones within a full body Swedish Massage.
- Your senses are mesmerised while aches are relieved.
(Prices: 1hr ~ 145€ / 1.5hr ~ 180€)
Equilibrium Indian Head Massage:
- Seated massage treatment for shoulders, neck, head and face.
- A gentle but powerful treatment that’s really relaxing, de-stressing and relieves tension across the whole body
- Will leave you feeling floaty and amazing
(Prices: 30mins ~ 65€ / 45mins ~ 90€*)
Mobile Massage at your Chamonix Chalet or Residence
We bring the massage table, fresh towels and massage set-up to your chalet or residence. Please keep the treatment area warm in advance, for your comfort. If you simply don’t have the space, we can also book local treatment rooms in Chamonix. To book a professional (UK-qualified) massage with EQUILIBRIUM in Chamonix, please send a WhatsApp message or call Ruth Martin on +33.7184.108.40.206 or email email@example.com
EQUILIBRIUM Reservations – Please book your massage appointment at least 24 hours in advance. Short notice bookings may be possible so please call +33-783-72-63-76.
* EQUILIBRIUM Travel – Sessions of 60 minutes (1h) or less will attract a 20€ travel fee unless booked as part of a multiple sessions amounting to 75 minutes or more.
EQUILIBRIUM Massage Packages – We can tailor a package of massage, movement and wellbeing treatments to fit around your sports programme, holiday, trip or lifestyle in Chamonix. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bespoke packages.
EQUILIBRIUM Cancellations – Cancellations are subject to 50-100% payment of the original massage fee, depending on notice given. Peak week cancellations require 72hr advance notice. Regular weeks 24-48h notice.
When you don’t need a massage…
It’s important to note that sports massage is not diagnostic therapy. For any acute injuries including whiplash, spinal damage, joint injury or muscle damage you should seek professional medical assistance for clinical diagnosis & treatment.
For physiotherapy: Olympic physiotherapist Neil Maclean at La Clinique du Sport, 323 Av. Ravanel le Rouge, 74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc +33-450-18-05-08
For sports medicine: Maison de Santé, 509 Rte des Pèlerins, 74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, +33 – 4 50 55 80 55