Great Massages in Chamonix & Beyond
Massage is an essential part of your survival kit to boost performance & wellbeing, be that for sports – from running and cycling to rock climbing and skiing – or helping reduce stress, improve posture and promote wellbeing.
Ruth Martin is a highly qualified Sports Massage Practitioner, experienced in helping anyone become the most relaxed and powerful version of themselves, through a combination of technical massage, relaxation and myofascial release.
Equilibrium Relax & Rebalance Massage:
- A restorative massage
- Supports mental relaxation and reduces physiological tension | relieves aches & pains | reduces stress | boosts immune system | aids improvement of postural and movement patterns
(Prices: 45mins- 80e / 1hr – 100e / 90mins – 150e)
Equilibrium Technical Sports & Remedial Massage:
- Addresses your unique body structure & movement patterns as relevant to your own lifestyle & sports.
- Aids postural improvement | muscle/fascia restrictions & tensions | injury prevention | reduction of muscle fatigue | flexibility | pre and post sports
- Includes myofascia release, soft tissue release, neuromuscular techniques. (Prices: 45mins – 80e / 1hr – 100e / 90mins – 150e)
Ruth Martin Sports Massage – Soft Tissue Release
Equilibrium Geothermal & Hot Stones Massage:
- Ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation for body and spirit. You are massaged with the stones themselves
- Geothermal Contrast Massage – heated basalt stones allow warmth to penetrate muscles and relax the body while the chilled marble stones stimulate circulation and relieve inflammation
- Classic Hot Stones Massage incorporates the heated stones within a full body Swedish Massage.
- Your senses are mesmerised while aches are relieved.
(Prices: 1hr – 130e / 1.5h – 170e)
Equilibrium Indian Head Massage:
- Seated massage treatment for shoulders, neck, head and face.
- A gentle but powerful treatment that’s really relaxing, de-stressing and relieves tension across the whole body
- Will leave you feeling floaty and amazing
(Prices: 30mins – 60e / 45mins – 75e)
Massage at your Chamonix Chalet or Residence
We bring the massage table, fresh towels and massage set-up to your chalet or residence. Please keep the treatment area warm in advance, for your comfort. If you simply don’t have the space, we can also book local treatment rooms in Chamonix. To book a professional (UK-qualified) massage with EQUILIBRIUM in Chamonix, please call Ruth Martin on +33.7126.96.36.199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUILIBRIUM Reservations – Please book your massage appointment at least 24 hours in advance. Short notice bookings may be possible so please call +33-783-72-63-76.
EQUILIBRIUM Travel – Sessions of less than 60 minutes will attract a 20€ travel fee unless booked as part of a multiple sessions amounting to 60 minutes or more.
EQUILIBRIUM Cancellations – (cancellations are subject to 50-100% payment of the original massage fee, depending on notice given)
When you don’t need a massage…
It’s important to note that sports massage is not diagnostic therapy. For any acute injuries including whiplash, spinal damage, joint injury or muscle damage you should seek professional medical assistance for clinical diagnosis & treatment.
For physiotherapy: Olympic physiotherapist Neil Maclean-Martin at La Clinique du Sport, 324 Rue Joseph Vallot, 74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc +33-450-18-05-08
For sports medicine: Doctor Jann Hurry, 125 Rue Straton, Argentiere, 74400 Chamonix +33-450-54-08-55